It is an academic system that allows an applicant who holds a university degree to study one or more academic courses within an existing academic program without obtaining a degree, with the aim of enabling graduates to raise their knowledge and skill competencies in specific aspects required by the labor market or to obtain certain professional licenses.
Second Semester of the Academic Year 1445 HStarts:14/01/2024 (02/07/1445 AH)Ends: 20/01/2024 (08/07/1445 AH) at 2pm.
- The student must have obtained an academic degree in the system of regular or affiliation study from a Saudi public university or from an accredited private university or a recognized external (international) university.
- The applicant must prove all the courses he studied and the academic degree he achieved through a recent official academic record from the educational institution in which he studied.
- College approval to accept the applicant to study in this system.
- The applicant must achieve the minimum required level in the English language for courses taught in English according to the conditions set by the college.
- The preparatory year courses are not included in the courses available in the "System for Studying Non-Degree Courses".
- The student should apply through the student records system according to the calendar set by the Deanship of Admission and Registration, and no application will be accepted outside the specified period.
- For the final acceptance of the applicant and joining the course, it is required to pay the specified fees and financial costs after completing the legal procedures for his acceptance.
- A student studying in this system shall not be given a monthly student stipend, or any other financial reward such as an excellence reward or student aid provided by the Student Fund.
- Tuition fees are estimated at (1150) Saudi riyals per academic unit (VAT included).
- Laboratory fees (Bench Fees) are added to the course that contains laboratory lessons that cover the costs of expenses for the consumption of chemicals and laboratory equipment, estimated by the concerned college, provided that the applicant is notified of it according to this system of admission procedures.
Tuition Fee Payment Mechanism
Payment is made through point-of-sale devices only and does not accept cash, at the headquarters of the Deanship of Admission and Registration in the University City, in the Supporting Deanships Building (D3) on the ground floor, during the official working hours from 8:00 in the morning until 2:30 in the evening.
- An official and recent academic record from the educational institution in which the student studied, showing all the courses he studied and the degree he achieved.
- Graduation document.
- A copy of the national identity, family register or residence.
Note: Documents are scanned electronically and attached to the electronic request in PDF format