Proceeding from the leadership role of the government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Kingdom performs its lofty mission on the international and regional levels to serve Islam and Muslims in all fields, including the development and rehabilitation of human resources, by granting study seats to attract distinguished international students who have regular residence in the Kingdom to enroll in theoretical and scientific specialties at the university; This program comes to achieve the vision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2030 through the support and participation of graduates after their graduation in advancing the wheel of development in their countries after they return qualified with specialized scientific certificates and apply their acquired skills and experience in all specialties, the internal scholarship program is allocated to students residing in the Kingdom who have been approved by the Ministry of Education for their admission to the university, provided that the student pays the approved tuition fees as stipulated by the regulations for administrative and financial affairs of the scholarship program for undergraduate students residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia accredited at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University.
- The applicant must have a High School certificate or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
- The applicant must not have graduated from high school or its equivalent for more than five years, and the University Council may make an exception for such situation.
- The applicant must be of good conduct and behavior.
- The applicant's age should not be less than 17 years or more than 25 years.
- The applicant must successfully pass any test or personal interview required by the University Council.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must attest to the previous certificates from the competent authorities.
- The applicant should not have previously joined a scholarship program.
- The applicant should not be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must fulfill any other conditions determined by the University Council announced at the time of submission.
- The application must be through the university's electronic admission portal.
- Non-Saudi students are nominated for competitive admission with the weighted percentage within the seats specified for each nationality by the Ministry of Education.
- In the event of nomination, the student must complete all nomination procedures electronically and attach the handwritten filled personal data form sent via a text message upon nomination, agree to the declarations and pledges form, and fill out the required information prior to the due date specified in the text message.
- After completing all nomination procedures electronically, the status of the application will be transferred from (candidacy to waiting), which means that admission to the university is linked to the approval of the official authorities, including the Ministry of Education.
- In the event of approval from the Ministry of Education, the status of the application will change from (waiting to final acceptance), and the candidate will be contacted via the e-mail and mobile number filled in the application; The student bears the responsibility for its inaccuracy.
- The admission of nominated students to the various university programs will be according to the weighted percentage and the allocated seats available to non-Saudis in each program, with the exception of health programs, as admission is limited to Saudi or non-Saudi students of a Saudi mother.
- The acceptance of students in a specific program is considered final acceptance and cannot be changed during the admission period or after the start of studies.
- The tuition fee for regular students in the scholarship program for non-Saudis is 8000 Saudi Riyals per semester, and the value-added tax is added to the tuition fees for each semester, thus the total amount to be paid is 9200 Saudi Riyals.
- The tuition fees for regular students in the scholarship program for non-Saudis is 4000 Saudi Riyals for the summer semester, and the value-added tax is added to the tuition fees for each semester, thus the total amount to be paid is 4600 Saudi Riyals.
Tuition Fees Payment instructions and dates:
- Payment shall be made before the start of the semester or maximum during the first week of study.
- The student is not allowed to register for any course unless the payment process is finalized.
Tuition Fees Payment Mechanism
Payment must be made through point-of-sale devices only and is not accepted in cash, fees must be paid during the official working hours between 8:00 am to 2:30 pm at the Deanship of Admission and Registration at the University Campus, in the Supportive Deanships Building (D3), ground floor.
Deanship Location (Google Maps)>
Refund of Fees
The refund of tuition fees in the event of the student dropping a semester postponing that semester, or withdrawing from the university according to the following:
1- Full tuition fee deduction in the event of postponement, apology, or withdrawal by the student during the first week of the semester. Exemption or deduction may not be made after that.
2- Tuition fees are not refunded unless the Ministry of Education does not approve the internal scholarship.