This initiative aims to adopt the best and latest interactive methods between students and faculty in practical courses while measuring how students benefit from practical lessons for continuous development.
- To study the current situation of practical teaching at university colleges in the light of national and global best practices
- To develop policies and procedures for practical teaching to ensure that students do actual practice and receive feedback from supervisors during practical lessons
- To prepare guides for students and faculty on practical teaching plans and objectives
- To survey students' opinion and measure their satisfaction with practical lessons.
- Commission an Advisory Committee
- Conduct a comparative study of best practices in international universities
- Prepare standards of excellence
- Assess the current practices at the university regarding practical teaching
- Sign contracts with participating colleges
- Commission an executive committee from the college
- Conduct self-study of current practical teaching practices
- Document the teacher's ratio of students in laboratories
- Prepare a list of laboratory coordinators responsible for practical lessons.
- Train faculty members in planning practical lessons
- Prepare a student guide for practical lessons
- Monitoring and controlling
- Get feedback from students and professors on practical lessons
- Document peer review in practical lessons
- Follow-up preparation of blueprints for each practical lesson
- Prepare final report of the initiative
- Document team efforts
- Present achievements in the academic initiatives' exhibition
- Introduce future plans.