This initiative aims to apply the best practices and mechanisms for the completion of graduation projects that combines both the theoretical and practical aspect of community service.
- To develop uniform policies and procedures for graduation projects while maintaining the autonomy of each college and the nature of its programs
- To automate the initiative through an online platform that brings together students, faculty, and other stakeholders
- To prepare a comprehensive guide for students in each college that includes the mechanisms and models adopted to select and evaluate graduation projects
- To encourage students to publish graduation project outcomes in accredited scientific journals and participate in local and international conferences
- To facilitate student to derive benefits from graduation projects by developing solutions to the challenges faced by the society
- Commission an advisory committee
- Conduct a comparative study of best practices in international universities
- Prepare standards of excellence
- Assess the current graduation projects practices
- Sign contracts with colleges and departments
- Commission a college executive committee
- Conduct self-study of the current graduation project practices
- Prepare comprehensive guides to introduce students to graduation projects, their objectives, selection criteria, distribution of supervisors, scientific plagiarism policies, evaluation, and follow-up mechanisms.
- Work on partnerships with various sectors of society to put forward ideas and participate in the arbitration of graduation projects.
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Develop mechanisms for selecting and evaluating graduation projects
- Encourage graduation projects linked to the needs of the market and community
- Measure key performance indicators of the completed graduation projects
- Prepare Final report of the initiative.
- Document Team efforts
- Present achievements in the academic initiatives exhibition
- Prepare a future plan.