About the Unit
The Technical Systems Unit was established by a decision of the President of Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University on 10/5/2021 corresponding to 27/2/1443 AH to achieve the eighth strategic objective of the university by adopting development plans that support digital transformation.
Excellence and leadership in digital transformation to achieve sustainable digital development.
To provide the necessary technical consultations for projects and centers under the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs, while working on the continuous evaluation of all digital services provided, to achieve the essential quality in these services and efficiency in the resources directed to digital transformation.
- Adopting development plans that support digital transformation within the eighth strategic objective of the university.
- Review, inventory, and evaluation of all digital services under the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs.
- Accelerate the technical systems at the Quality of Assessment and Examinations Center to automate exams, provide colleges with the necessary equipment and software solutions for the electronic exam system, and establish question banks.
- Establishing a project management program to implement and follow up on academic development initiatives in the “Academic Initiatives Department”
- Follow up on a project that automates the skill record to document students' participation and activities.