- Implement the strategic plan with regards to women students.
- Coordinate and develop the College's association with women students both inside and outside the University.
- Supervise the provision of all of the College’s educational, research, administrative and financial requirements concerning women students.
- Maintain the College’s fixed and mobile properties.
- Implement and follow up with the College Board resolutions.
- Coordinate and organize the administrative relationship with the dean of the College, the vice deans, the department chairs with regards to the College's women students.