Vice Deanship for Postgraduate Studies and Scientific Research provides postgraduate programs that meet the market needs to prepare competencies in the field of theoretical and applied knowledge that contribute to society development and enrichment. In addition, it aims to develop college staff skills in the field of scientific research, to follow up scholarship students in accordance with university regulations, as well as, to encourage innovative talents in various specialized fields.
Achieving distinction in the fields of postgraduate studies and scientific research, granting scholarships to high rank universities locally and internationally, and attracting talented and innovative figures in various fields.
- Implementing university’s policy for both postgraduate studies, scientific research, and scholarships.
- Developing competitive programs in the fields of postgraduate studies and scientific research.
- Preparing highly qualified scientific and professional competencies in various fields of knowledge.
- Monitoring newly appointed junior staff and following up the affairs of scholarship students inside and outside the country.
- Satisfying society needs in various fields.
- Supervising innovation and entrepreneurship training programs, workshops and competitions that are held by the university .