Aims and Applications
- Chemical reactions of Carbohydrates.
- Identification and distinguishing between types of sugars (Monosaccharide - Disaccharide - Oligo Saccharide).
- Quantification of reduced sugars in Aqueous solutions.
- Chemical reactions of Protein, identification and distinguishing between types of Proteins.
- Quantification of Proteins in Aqueous solution.
- Chemical reactions of Fatty Acids and fat.
- Determination of Iodine number and acidity in fat.
- Quantification of Lactic acid in milk, estimation of Lactose, total Protein and Cholesterol.
- Detection and estimation of natural ingredients and pathological components in the urine.
Equipments and Devices
- Electrical Microscope
- Burning furnace
- Water Bath
- Electronic Scale
- UV Spectrometer
- Electric heater with mold