Aims and Applications
General Chemistry Course (2)
- Set the density for different liquids.
- Determine the molecular weight of a liquid vapor.
- Determine molarity, standardization and concentration force to certain acids and bases.
- Set the distribution coefficient and study its practical applications.
- Set the neutralization heat of various acids and bases.
- Study of phenol mixing with water.
- Study the curves of some two-component systems.
- Set the critical temperature of a three-component solution.
Kinetic Chemistry Course:
- The use of the laws of kinetic chemistry in determining the rank and constant of velocity and activation energy of chemical reactions.
- Measurement of activation energy for catalytic cracking of H2O2.
- Study the effect of the nature of the catalyst factor on the kinetics of catalytic dissociation of compounds for some organic and inorganic compounds.
- Ester lysis kinetics study, autocatalytic kinetics study.
Equipments and Devices
- Water Baath
- Distillation device
- Precision scale
- Electric Heater
- Electric heater with mold