EHS clinics are drop in clinics, receive scheduled and non-scheduled patients not in critical condition. EHS provides healthcare services to all KFHU and University of Dammam employees. EHS opens five days a week, Sundays to Thursdays at 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM.
Employee Health Services provides
- Pre-employment check-up: Each new employee must complete the pre-employment health evaluation process prior to the first day of work. Any such person who fails to comply with these pre-employment processes will not be permitted to work.
- Iqama/Iqama Renewal Check-up: All hospital and university non-Saudi employees and their dependents and Saudi housekeepers and drivers will take their Iqama Check-up and Annual Iqama renewal check-up in the EHS.
- Iqama Check-up
- Iqama Renewal Check-up
- Annual Check-up: Some departments such as Nursing, Surgery, Dental and Laboratory require annual check-up yearly for their employees.
For Dietary Department:
Stool Analysis every six (6) months
- New Student Admission Check-up: Yearly during the month of July, all students accepted in medical and paramedical colleges are interviewed and tested for: Note: Students with abnormal physical examination or blood tests will be referred to the hospital administration.
- Preclinical/Pre-internship check-up: All medical/paramedical students and interns will undergo medical check-up before starting their clinical rotations.
- Primary Care Clinics
Every working day there will be 3 clinics in the morning (8:30 AM – 12 PM) and 3 clinics in the afternoon (1:00 PM – 3:00 PM), run by consultant, specialist and general practitioner, receiving scheduled and non-scheduled hospital employees.
Patients who need immediate care will be referred to Emergency Room “ER”. Those who need consultation will be referred to specialized OPD.
- Occupational Health Clinic
Run by occupational diseases consultant
Once weekly (Tuesday morning)
All work related injuries, illnesses, chemical/fluid exposure and hospital sponsored screenings for a particular health problem will be referred to the clinic.
- OB/Gyne Clinic
Three morning clinics, three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday)
Attended by OB/GYNE consultants
Receive only scheduled patients.