The field of Emergency Medical Services has grown and developed at a rapid pace over the past few years in the Kingdom and the College of Applied Medical Sciences at Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University has recently established the Department of Emergency Medical Services to address the increase in demand for this type of care.
The program was established to raise the level of emergency medical care in the Kingdom and professionally train paramedics who play a vital role in the pre-hospital phase of emergency medical services.
Improve the quality and standards of pre-hospital care in the local community and throughout the region.
To be at the forefront of emergency medical care programs in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by training professionals who are confident, competent and committed to excellence in patient care and state-of-the-art practices, while incorporating the values inherent to Islam. The Department hopes to inspire its students by providing an unparalleled emergency medical education and by conducting innovative and influential pre-hospital research that promotes the goals of public health in the region.
- Graduate highly competent, well-trained paramedics
- Offer a quality program in EMC.
- Instil the principles of research in the students.
- Train ethical paramedics.
- Excellence in all academic endeavors
- Promote professional activity
- Encourage open communication
- Promote and encourage teamwork
- Show care and respect